- He has an interesting family background, with a mix of Croatian (his mum comes from Split) and German. He is a first-generation Australian who was born in Sydney.
– Nate is 6.1 in height.
– Buzolic has played competitive basketball for New South Wales and is a keen snowboarder.
– Nate’s birthday is on August 4th which makes him Leo.
– Apparently he sucks at ‘Words With Friends’.
– If he could play any other character on the Vampire Diaries, he’d be Mayor Lockwood.
– He thinks the funniest on the Vampire Diaries set is Caspar Zafer (Finn).
– Off screen, Nathaniel and his onscreen brother, played by Joseph Morgan, are the Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn of The Vampire Diaries cast, constantly joking around, or ‘mucking about’ as they call it, and coming up with grand schemes for new TV shows.
– Nate is Chik-FillA addict.
– He has a dog named Mali (small/little one in Croatian).
– The worst Christmas gift Nate has ever got was from his aunt: expired salty lollies.
– He would love to work behind the camera.
– He loves photographing.
– Nate would choose Andrew Garfield to play him in a film of his life.
– He is a big supporter of 72 Days for Freedom because: “I feel like a lot of people are deprived of the right to make their own choices, and I’ve been blessed to be able to do what I want.”
– He auditioned for The Secret Circle and then his tapes got sent on to the head of Warner Brothers casting.
– He originally auditioned for playing Stefan.
– His nickname Nate Buzz was suggested to him from his management, because his real name doesn’t sound very Hollywood.
– Nate first visited Split, Croatia in June 2012.
– He dates fans.
ABOUT HIS TATTOO
Jesus said: “In the world you will have tribulations. But TAKE HEART I have overcome the world…”
“Life is a gift, a gift that ultimately must be returned to our sender. I live by faith and believe in seeking the good so that my soul may shine and ripple through this world every day. If today is my last, I’ll act accordingly. Life’s a gift, so live in the present and always take heart!”
Quote: “If I smile and make those around me smile, life will in turn smile right back at me.”
Actor(s): Leonardo DiCaprio, Health Ledger and Johnny Depp
Book: The Alchemist, The Actor and the Target, Lord of the Rings
Song: Israel Cannan’s “Dying Here”
Disney character: Peter Pan
Film: Pirates of the Caribbean
Scene from TVD, season 3: When he beat the living hell out of Damon